WORLD POLE ART CHAMPIONSHIP GRAND FINAL 2018
Elite category athletes must qualify for the POSA-World Pole Art Championship Grand Final by competing in one of the Pole Art competitions in the POSA World Federation circuit.
They must place in the top three of their category.
- The top three in each Elite category will qualify directly, to the POSA- World Pole Art Championship 2018.
If an athlete places in the top three in more than one POSA Pole Art competition, the fourth place competitor would also qualify for the Polestars Competition. For example, if an athlete wins Pole Art France and he or she also wins Pole Art Greece, the second, third, and fourth place athletes in Pole Art Greece would qualify for the World Pole Art Championship 2018.
POSA-EPDF POLE ARTS LIST:
2018 Qualifying Pole Art Competition Series:
- Pole Art Hungary on March 18th, 2017 in Budapest, Hungary
- Pole Art America on March 24th, 2017 in Jacksonville, Florida, United States
- Pole Art Czech on September 17th, 2017 in Praque
- Pole Art France on September 24th, 2017 in Paris, France
- Pole Art Greece on October 7th, 2017 in Athens, Greece
- World Pole Dance & Fitness Championship on November 7th 2017 (location to confirmed)
- Pole Art Spain on November 12nd, 2017 in Madrid, Spain
- Pole Art Ukraine on November 11th, 2017 in Karkov, Ukraine
- Pole Heart on December 3rd, 2017 in Turin, Italy
The number of competitions connected with POSA Pole Arts could increase; therefore, this list is subject to change.
If you want to connect your Pole Art Competition to POSA and become an official POSA Pole Art Competition, you can write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
POSA-World Pole Art Championship 2018- Grand Final, will be held in Turin (Italy), on the 18th of March 2018.